Know the medicinal properties of velvet bean
Different names of velvet bean: velvet bean in Bengali: Kapikuchcha in culture: and Kouch seed in Hindi.
Introduction of velvet bean tree: velvet bean is a type of creeper. Itches or burns. velvet bean fruit looks like a sim. velvet bean fruit. A kind of rash is also observed on the body, even if it touches the body, it tingles.
Uses: velvet bean roots, seeds and leaves are used medicinally.
Qualities: It is a sweet bitter juice guru, tonic, meat enhancer, wind destroyer and very sperm enhancer.
velvet bean seed powder, where to get velvet bean powder, velvet bean seed price, velvet bean seed price, where to get velvet bean, velvet bean seed powder, velvet bean powder consumption rules, where to find velvet bean plant,
Topical application: It destroys pitta, kapha and blood dosha. velvet bean seed properties and topical application: It is a windbreaker. Dosage of velvet bean root: Eight annas quantity for decoction etc. velvet bean seed dosage: One anna quantity. velvet bean cures all diseases:-
velvet bean powder benefits
- If the blood is contaminated: Boil a decoction of velvet bean and consume one teaspoon twice a day to cure blood contamination.
- Disruption: Consuming one gram of crushed velvet bean seeds with water at night before going to bed gives special benefits.
- Metal deficiency: velvet bean seeds are very beneficial. Consuming velvet bean seeds crushed with honey and mashkalai dal every morning removes dhatu weakness and energizes the body.
- Indriya Shaithilya: One ana dose of velvet bean seeds crushed, boiled with milk and sugar and consumed for a month makes Methyl senses strong and functional.
- If there is any injury to the genitals of a woman: Boil a clean rag in boiled water with velvet bean root and soak it on the genitals in a hot condition or keep it for some time and soak the genitals for a week, pain of injury will be removed.
- If the stomach is hot due to accumulation of air: Mix one gram of velvet bean seeds with cold water and consume it to cool the stomach.
- Kafadi discharge: velvet bean root should be boiled in the fire with 8 annas of velvet bean root.
- Rakta Pitta Disease: velvet bean leaves should first be washed thoroughly with water, then consuming the leaves tied like a vegetable Radha will determine Rakta Pitta Dosha.